Rainbowanderlust has been very kindly nominated for a Liebster Award 2015 by NoForeignLands.com. Thank you so much Jamie!
The Liebster Award was created for bloggers to help discover and connect with new bloggers.
Liebster is a German word which can be translated to: sweetheart, beloved person, darling.
And as part of the rules I have to answer 11 questions;
1. Do you prefer to travel solo or with a partner?
I always prefer traveling with a partner but I would definitely would like to try traveling alone next time.
2. What is one thing you will never travel without?
I cannot travel without my cellphone [I use it mostly for everything, taking pictures aside from my camera, for GPS, Social Media apps, etc.]
3. What was the longest trip you had ever taken?
I’ve only been traveling inside my home country, I haven’t tried traveling out of the country but soon enough I will. I can say that the longest trip I’ve taken was when we’re in Iloilo, 2010 then we travelled by land going to Boracay. That was seriously a long drive. We had to ride a bus, then another bus [ordinary bus. Lol], then van going to a port wherein we will be on a boat that will bring us to the next port that will bring us to Boracay Island.
4. Where and when was your first trip?
My first trip was 2010, we went to Iloilo [Igbaras, Iloilo to be exact.] we stayed there for like 4 days then went to Aklan [Boracay] afterwards.
5. Any travel horror stories?
Nope. No horror stories for now and I hope there won’t be any. Haha.
6. Which is your favourite blog post?
My favorite blog post from my own post? I can’t think of a “favorite” post, since I like all my post because its all about the places I’ve visited, the places I was able to eat something new/something different that I would love to share. ;]
7. How do you keep consistent with blogging?
I make sure that I update my blog every weekend if I have something new to share [place I went to or even food post.] I can post anytime, anywhere since I also have the wordpress application downloaded on my phone. ;]
8. What are you passionate about?
I can say I’m passionate about travelling. I am passionate on learning different cultures all around the world.
9. Was their one particular trip that made you realize you have the wanderlust and you knew that you needed to keep traveling?
Every since I was a kid, even when I watch movies/tv shows or just simply look at pictures/read books/magazine that shows different places/countries, I had this dream that someday I’ll be there. I will be the one to share that kind of photo to everyone. I always had this dream of travelling the world, and now that I am able to do it since I’m earning my own money, I’ll make sure that I’ll be able to make that dream come true. “Never stop exploring” as I say.
10. What is your favourite dish from abroad?
I cannot answer this question yet, I haven’t travel abroad but I’ll start next month. I’ll start traveling abroad one country at a time then maybe I can share my favourite dish by then. ;]
11. Tell me 5 things I should know about you!
- I’m turning 23 years old next month.
- I stand 5 feet tall [only].
- I’m a dog lover; I also dream of having all dog breeds someday.
- I have 2 tattoos and I’m planning to have another one before the year ends.
- I’m a Senior Recruiter for a US company.
I would like to nominate:
- Diana of toastandteatogether.wordpress.com
2. Mohn Photo of mohnphoto.com
3. Sheryl of https://simpleg06.wordpress.com
4. The Ilocana Bride of https://acersinlove.wordpress.com
5. The Small Town Blogger of thesmalltownbloggerdgp.wordpress.com
6. Michael Lai of https://retireediary.wordpress.com
7. Lost Kalinka of https://lostkalinka.wordpress.com
8. Free Soul in A Bird Cage of https://freesoulinabirdcage.wordpress.com
9. Raksha Nagaraj of solopassport.wordpress.com
10. Arisa Mameda of foodiethailand.com
11. Jaclynn Seah of theoccasionaltraveller.com
Instructions for Nominees:
Create a blog post on your site, answering the questions that I’ve provided below.
In your post, be sure to link back to the blog who nominated you (Nix Jasmin of rainbowanders.wordpress.com) with a thank you and shout out.
After completing the questions, add a section for your nominees. Select, list and link 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers.
Provide these instructions. Finally, create 11 questions for them to answer.
Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they know what to do.
Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so I can check out your answers.
Questions for the Nominees:
- What preparation did you do for your first ever travel?
- If given a chance, what country would you choose to stay permanently and why?
- Most memorable place you’ve been to? [Sharing a photo would be perfect]
- Would you give up what you’re doing now [your job to be exact] and just travel around the world? Yes/No and Why?
- Do you have any fear when visiting other countries? [Language Barrier, Culture, etc.]
- What’s your least favorite place/country you’ve been to and why?
- During your travel have you tried eating exotic foods the place/country offers? If yes, what is it? How was it?
- How do you plan for your travels? How do you decide that this will be the next country/place you’ll go to?
- What is your favorite thing about travelling?
- 5 facts about you.
- Any advise for those who dreams to travel.
HAVE FUN AND FEEL FREE TO VISIT OTHER BLOG PAGES!