The Hangan River is a natural symbol that runs through the center city of Seoul. It flows from Gangwon-do towards Chungcheongbuk-do, Gyeonggi-do, through Seoul and continues on to the Yellow Sea. There are several activities that can be enjoyed when you’re at Han River.
In my case, I visited Seoul Marina which was located in Yeouido-dong, it was my last day in Seoul and I would like to see Han River and get away from the crowded and busy streets of Seoul.
It was – degrees that morning and so I decided to walk around the park, sat down and admired the picturesque view of the Han River. It made me reminisce all the kdrama’s I’ve watched that was shot at Han River. It felt so romantic (yes, even if I’m sitting alone lol). I also walked around Yeouido before heading back to Chungjeongno.
How to get there:
- Take Subway Line 2, get off at Dangsan Station and take Exit 4
N Seoul Tower was first established as a broadcast tower to send out TV and radio signals in 1969. As of today, it had been a tourist destination in Seoul.
I wanted to visit this at night so I can enjoy the city lights of Seoul. There are actually 2 options to reach the top of Namsan Seoul Tower 1) Is to take the cable car and 2) Take a 20 to 30 minutes walk at Namsan Park going up which I did. I had fun walking up while enjoying Seoul’s city lights. It was breathtaking even I haven’t reached the top yet. I even stopped several times because 1) I am too tired from walking up the stairs of Namsan Park but since it was – degrees that evening, I wasn’t even sweating (yay!) 2) To take photos of Seoul’s city light (I’m that girl who’s in love with skylines and city lights).
Here’s some of the activities you can enjoy at N Seoul Tower aside from the 360 view of Seoul:
- Cable Car (One way – (A) 6,000KWN / (C) 3,500KWN) | (RT – (A) 8,500KWN / (C) 5,500KWN)
- Observatory – (A) 10,000KWN / (C) 8,000KWN
- Ssentoy Museum & Showroom – (A & C) 8,000KWN
- Hello Kitty Island – (A) 8,000KWN / (C) 7,000KWN
- Love locks!
- There are also restaurants that you can eat and drink
ADMISSION IS FREE EXCEPT TO THOSE MENTIONED ABOVE (those that I included the price). They’re open all year round Sunday-Friday: 10:00-23:00 & Saturday: 10:00-24:00 but still subject to change depending on weather or business schedules.
KLOOK offers discounted prices for the Seoul Observatory and can also include other facilities. Use my promo code J6KQV and get a discount of 159.80PHP!
How to get there:
- From Hoehyeon Station take Exit 4 then walk for 20 minutes going to Namsan Park
- You can also take Namsan Circular Shuttle Bus No. 02, Namsan Circular Shuttle Bus No. 03 and Namsan Circular Shuttle Bus No. 05
Check more posts about my Seoul-o trip! 🙂
- SEOUL-O TRIP
- Kimchee Downtown Guesthouse
- Nami Island and Petite France
- Insadong and Bukchon Hanok Village
- Gyeongbokgung Palace and Gwangjang Market
- Ewha Womans University and Hongdae
- Myeongdong and Namdaemun Market