About the Liebster Award:
The Liebster Award is a fun way to recognize up and coming blogs, expand your audience and get to know your fellow bloggers all around the world.
These are the rules:
Thank the blogger who gave you the award and links back to their blog. Give the award to 5-10 new bloggers who you appreciate. Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know that you have given them the awesome award!
My Nomination Answers:
- Informative – I make sure to share useful tips and reviews ☺
- Honest – I’m not a writer but I always write with my heart and hope that it resonates my readers
- Engaging – I always respond to comments if there are any
2.Your favorite city in the world?
- Seoul, South Korea (I haven’t been to all cities in the world and so Seoul is my most favorite as of the moment :p)
3. Where are you from and where are you currently living?
- I am from the Philippines and I’m still living in the Philippines. Planning to move somewhere SOON.
4. Three best things about the city you currently reside?
- Smiling faces. Hospitable people. Philippines has 7,107 islands and 81 countries which means there’s a lot to explore just within my country. ☺
5. Your goals in 2018?
- Get a teaching certificate and start teaching.
6. Your favorite TV Show?
- A lot. Seriously, a lot. I watch both English and Korean dramas. Sometimes even Thai or Chinese. Lol Anything, I see that has good reviews and can be found in VIU or Netflix or can be downloaded on Torrent, I watch it. Haha!
7. How did you come up with your blog name?
- I love pretty colors, I think it’s pleasant to the eyes. So I thought of the “rainbow” then I just add “wander” that describe me, wanders for food and adventure ☺
8. Where do you get most of your blog inspirations from?
- I always dreamed of traveling the world, even when I was young. There’s a lot of places I would want to visit and experience their culture and cuisine, I always tell myself if others (those other bloggers who’s able to travel the world) can do it, I can do it too, one step at a time. ♥
My questions to the nominees:
- Which country are you from and where do you currently live now?
- How did you decide that you would like to be a blogger?
- If you’re not a blogger now, what do you think are you doing?
- What are your goals for 2018?
- Who has the biggest influence on you?
Here are the nominees:
1. Michele Carvajal Moreno from MishiPcm
2. Nichola Cosgrove from At home with Nich
3. Anjana Singh Rathore from Dezire Fashion
4. Modernista Hedonista from Modernista Hedonista
5. Nives Cavric from The Travel Optician
6. Chloe Lee from My Journey To Six Milion
7. Meagan Barnes from EndoMoMtriosis
8. Cathy Gainer from Cathy Gainer
9. Deborah Michelle from The Computer Girls
10. Bra Sha from Health Plus Fitness Blog
And.. That’s it! I had fun answering all the questions and I look forward to reading all the answers from the nominees. Thanks to you Marina for nominating me! 🙂