I want to take this opportunity to thank (name) from TheTravelOptician who nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
I’m really very happy and grateful for this nomination.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
The Sunshine Blogger award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging community.
The rules are:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog
There are a following questions from TheTravelOptician:
1. Are you a full time blogger?
No, I only do this part time ☺
2. How you get into blogging?
Eversince I was young, I always wanted to travel the world and as I grew up, I was inspired by other bloggers and so I decided to put up my own site just for fun and for me to be able to read about my experiences too.
3. Your favorite color?
I love green and black 🙂
4. What is your biggest dream?
My biggest dream is to travel the world and try different cultures with my loved ones
5. How you pick up what you’re going to write next about?
I do it first in, first out ☺ whether its for food or travel, I make sure to finish what came in first ☺
6. If you could appear in any magazine for your blog, which one would it be?
Any travel and food magazine will do ♥
7. What inspired you to start your blog?
I’ve been blogging since high school (2006) but that’s just mostly about my life lol that was in BlogSpot before and I decided to put up a WordPress blog. I know ever since that I am not a good writer but I just like that thought of writing and I just keep that for myself, but when some of my friends told me that I should publish my blog page, that’s when I decided to make it public and start sharing tips and reviews.
8. What is a success for you?
Success for me is waking up each morning feeling extremely happy and excited that it’s another day for you to do what you love doing.
9. What would you do if you didn’t blog?
I would still be doing the same. I love exploring new places and learning different culture, I love to eat too. I’ll be doing the same thing minus the part wherein I have to write about those food and travel adventures.
10. What do you do when you need to clear your mind?
I travel, but if I’m not able to travel, I eat. I just do things I love to clear of my mind.
11. Who has the biggest influence on you?
My mom had the biggest influence on me. I admire her for being such a strong woman acting both a mother and a father for me ♥
Here are my questions for the nominees:
- Use 5 adjectives to describe your blog.
- Your favorite city in the world?
- Where you are originally from and where are you currently living?
- What are your goals for 2018?
- How did you come up with your blog name?
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- If you could choose a city to live in permanently, where would it be?
- How do you keep yourself motivated to blog?
- Where would you like to be in blogging five years from now?
- What does blogging mean to you?
- How do you manage your time to run your blog efficiently?
Here are my nominees:
1. Leigh Love from Love Leigh Love
2. Laura Morley from Directly Laura
3. Kira Laurin from Orange Walls
4. Neha Sharma from Nomadic Dreamz
5. Niharika Roychoudhury from By Niharika
6. Jennifer Willis from The Tipsy Mama
7. Sophie Jackson from Sophie’s Choice
8. Alyssa Schwarz from Alyssa’s Letters
9. Andreea from Eat Sleep Love Create
10. Suzana Lazarevska from Filmsane
11. Snehal Patil from Tinkersland
Congrats to all the nominees this far! To my nominees, don’t forget to include a logo on your own. ☺
I hope you enjoyed this short nomination post! ♥